Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kitty Photo Entries

is officially over (winners will be announced on Monday, October 5 – I apologize for the delay but with everything else going on, the judging slipped my mind), but I wanted to post these last few entries for everyone to see. 

Three lucky kitties will soon be gifted with new nip toys, a laser light, and more goodies!

On a separate note, I have to tell everyone this is BY FAR the toughest contest I’ve had to judge yet. The poses that some of these cats have struck are unbelievable and some of the photos were captured at just the perfect moment. To see all the other entries, !

Atlas and Nova

Fuzzbutt (lol)

Fuzzbutt (lol)

 

Harry and Sally

Harry and Sally

 

Mini Ann and Bru Bru

Mini Ann and Bru Bru

 

Mona

Mona

 

Tigger

Tigger

 

William

William



No comments:

Post a Comment